I’ve decided I want to blog more.
Rather than just thinking about doing it, I’m starting right now. I will be posting on this blog once a week for all of 2011.
I know it won’t be easy, but it might be fun, inspiring, awesome and wonderful. Therefore I’m promising to make use of The DailyPost, and the community of other bloggers with similar goals, to help me along the way, including asking for help when I need it and encouraging others when I can.
If you already read my blog, I hope you’ll encourage me with your comments and likes, and your good will along the way.
2011 is going to be a great year. A great year is made up of many great days and for the most part that comes down to a simple decision…a decision to have a great day. The determination of what constitutes a great day is not so much based on the things that happen to me or around me as it is my attitude toward them. In the words of Charles Swindol…
“The longer I live, the more I realize the impact of attitude on life.
Attitude, to me, is more important than facts. It is more important than the past, than education, than money, than circumstances, than failures, than successes, than what other people think or say or do. It is more important than appearance, giftedness or skill. It will make or break a company… a church… a home.
The remarkable thing is we have a choice every day regarding the attitude we will embrace for that day. We cannot change our past… we cannot change the fact that people will act in a certain way. We cannot change the inevitable. The only thing we can do is play on the one string we have, and that is our attitude… I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% how I react to it.
And so it is with you… we are in charge of our attitudes.”
Thus, in closing out each of my blog post, it not with idle words that I encourage first myself and then you to…
Have A great Day!
Morris @ http://www.nobusysignal.us
- @AskLyft my name is @moew6 1-330-328-0878. contacted SterlingBackCheck as you directed. I have only 6yr old misdemeanor. Please respond. 1 year ago
- "Let's face it: this is the ultimate breakfast pin," said Pinployee @lbrunow said of this egg in a b pinterest.com/pin/1816921661… 1 year ago
- The answers you seek never come when the mind is busy, they come when the mind is still. So true for pinterest.com/pin/1816921661… 1 year ago
- ♥ pinterest.com/pin/1816921661… 2 years ago
- Watermelon Bruschetta with Whipped Feta, Basil, and Balsamic Drizzle pinterest.com/pin/1816921661… 2 years ago
- March 2015
- November 2013
- August 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- December 2012
- October 2012
- July 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- September 2010
- August 2010
- July 2010
- June 2010
- May 2010